Friday, December 9, 2011

Cashing In on Rewards!!

I finally got around to treated myself to my 20 pound reward yesterday. And it was lovely! Payson was at school, I dropped Jack off at preschool, and Lucas was napping. I had two hours to myself and I knew just how to spend them!!


I got glitter toes. I know glitter toes are kind of old news, but I'd never done them before. I sort of love them! And then I got the new gel nails everyone is talking about that last forever. Because I'm a nail biter and I desperately needed a manicure!

Everything is more fun with a mani/pedi! I love watching myself type. Sparkly red nails are super fun! And every time the light hits my toes it makes me smile. :) My toes are sort of freezing right now, but I can't bring myself to put socks on and cover them up.

That reward seriously put me in a great mood yesterday. And today. And probably tomorrow too. It's got me re-motivated to keep it up and make it to the next 10 so I can treat myself again! And I could sooooooo use that massage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment