Monday, December 26, 2011

Checking In - Week 4

Quick check in this morning! First, remember when I went off about how I was going to be soooo committed to exercise? That was before I got sick. Over Christmas. :( Between laziness, swollen tonsils, and lots of Christmas goodies combined with me plastered to the couch instead of the treadmill I expected to gain a few this week.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to over the holidays. I ate moderately, relaxed, enjoyed the holiday with my family, and, sure, gained a little weight. The result?

192.2 lbs.

Less than a pound. Over Christmas! Which I can easily lose this week if I put in a little effort. Luckily, my tonsils have returned to a normal size, although my throat is still sore from the coughing and hacking and my nose is all red from the incessant blowing. But I'm a little on the mend. Hopefully. Which means no excuses for eating. But the exercise is still going to have to wait.

As are the measurements. No point in depressing myself over Christmas. :) Measurements will have to wait until next week!

1 comment: